Last Updated: April 30th, 2020
We respect the privacy of our users and every person who visits our site www.getpersonalisedgifts.com. Here, GPG Gifts ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
At Getpersonalisedgifts.com, we offer you a meticulously designed website for vast range of exclusive cards and gifts online, you can personalized many of our cards and gifts through our easy to use online editor.
Our office is in United Kingdom.
Personal Information You Disclose To Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Site or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Site, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Name and Contact Data: We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, profile picture and other similar contact data.
Credentials: We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
Location Information:We will track device location by sending GPS coordinates to our application. We may also determine location by using other data from your mobile device, such as information about wireless networks or cell towers near your device. We use and store information about your location to enable many product and Service features that are dependent upon location tracking. We may also use collected information to troubleshoot software, to conduct data analysis, to do testing, research, and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends to improve and customize the services.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Site and other technical information. If you access our site with your mobile device, we may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer),operating system, version information and IP address. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Site, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information Collected From Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms (such as Facebook),as well as from other third parties.
We use your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”),in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”),with your consent (“Consent”),and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To send you marketing and promotional communications
For Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see below).
• To send administrative information to you
For related to our business purposes, and/or for legal reasons. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
• Deliver targeted advertising to you
• Request Feedback
For our Business Purposes and/or with your Consent. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Site.
• To protect our Site
For Business Purposes and/or Legal Reasons. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
• To enable user-to-user communications with your consent
We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies
for our business purposes and as legally required.
• To respond to legal requests and prevent harm as legally required
If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
• For other Business Purposes
We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital Interests and Legal Rights:We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
• Business Transfers:We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• Business Partners:We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
• With your Consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
• Other Users:When you share personal information (for example, by posting comments, contributions or other content to the Site) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Site, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site in perpetuity.
Our servers are located in the United Kingdom. We will not transfer your personal information to an overseas recipient.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives),then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 16 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 16 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 16 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain situations, we can collect and process your data with your consent.
In limited situations, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent. You should be aware that it is not a condition of your contract with us that you agree to any request for consent from us.
When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular contractual or legal requirement.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent (for example, in relation to fraud management or to assist with investigations by the police or other regulatory bodies) in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at email@example.com.
You may at any time review or change the information by:
• Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Site.
• Consent: In limited situations, we may approach you for your written consent to allow us to process certain particularly sensitive data. If we do so, we will provide you with full details of the information that we would like and the reason we need it, so that you can carefully consider whether you wish to consent. You should be aware that it is not a condition of your contract with us that you agree to any request for consent from us. When collecting your personal data, we’ll always make clear to you which data is necessary in connection with a particular contractual or legal requirement. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent (for example, in relation to fraud management or to assist with investigations by the police or other regulatory bodies) in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
• Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration. You can also opt-out by:
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact Data Protection Officer, at our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.